Thursday, October 09, 2008

GOOD NEW!!

I HAVE FINALLY PASSED MY BASIC THEORY TEST!!
After 3 years later then passed. -_-"
This is my 2nd time taking.
Really study a lot - read and understand.
The previous time, i hug buddha leg de.
But buddha nv help me oso.. =/

Was almost late for the test ah.
Stupid.
Went another route to SSDCL den i lost my way. Zzz~
Luckily was early by 2mins.

Booked my Final Theory already.
Its on the 25 Nov.
Gonna work hard for it as the Q&A are tricky as what dear said.

Also wanna thanks him for passing me all his luck in the morning. LOL!
He really motivate me a lot - Everyday msg me ask me to study.
AND also explains to me those doubts that i had.
Thanks dear. *muacks*

Anyway, congrats him for getting his fireman badge today. ^-^
2more months for him to POP and promote to ERS~ Jiayou ohh~~


COUNTING DOWN 4 more days to HK!!!