Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Night - 31 OCT 08

It was Halloween Night yesterday, as well as Shari's birthday!

A very last minute suggestion by me to go party during lunch time. HAHA!
I was saying something like, "today Halloween lea, wan go party?"
I was kinda joking but Sheau Wei agreed to go.
She's damn steady wor.
She said she kinda bad mood so wanna go out enjoy.
I wasnt thinking of clubbing though just wannt to sit down and drink.
So i suggested to go CLINIC.
We called up John and Stanley to join us too.

Met up with Sweetie at CCK first.
Her heels spoilt on the way to meet me.
So we went back her house to change it then we went to have our dinner before heading to Clarke Quay to meet the guys and Shari.
The place was crowded due to Halloween.
Traffic jammed too.

Met up the guys at The Coffee Club.
Sat there and waited for Shari to come.
Since it was Shari's birthday, bought a small cake for her.





After which, Sweetie and me went to ask if there's any seat for 5 at CLINIC.
The waiter was kind enuff and let us cut queue. WAHAHA!
Finally, i get to go Clinic.
Always wanted to go due to their concept is interesting. ^-^
Wheelchairs, beds, dips and all~ HAHA!

Anyway, called and asked the others to join us.
Ordered drinks.
Going around asking those who wore custumes to take pics with us.
SO DAMN FUN CAN!!!!



See see see the BUNNY!!
OMG SO FREAKING CUTE CAN!!
I think i screamed when i saw it, pulled sweetie to take pics with me. Hehehehe..

Took a lot of pics really.
My camera was becoming warm, full of pics.




My gers with the bengs. =X


Me & Sweetie!!
Oh yah, i kinda physco my sis to go Clarke Quay??
Haha.. met up with her awhile.

The guys taught us some games.
And lady luck wasnt really by my side.
Therefore, i drank quite much. Hehx.

Home sweet home with sis at ard 4am.
Asked dad to fetch us home..