Monday, October 27, 2008

His accompany

Happy 4th Month~ :)

3 days with dear before he left for Brunei.
Gonna miss him lots~

FRIDAY - 24 OCT 08
Went AMK to eat Raman-tan
Very conincident that we saw his Cartel mates eating there too.
Its like OMG okay as i wont encounter such thing with my frens.


Gave him this. :)

SATURDAY - 25 OCT 08
Breakfast with him at Cartel.
Conversation with MuMu then back to his house.

Went out for dinner with his Cartel mates at Vienna International Seafood & Teppanyaki Restaurant.
Kinda to have a gathering and to celebrate 2 birthday boy's bday.
Picture-taking and all.
I took with dear too, hope i could get the pics. :)

After which left the other 4 people.
The rest of us went to Partyworld to celebrate Melvyn's birthday.
Dear and MuMu really helps to plan the games.
Kinda fun~
Left the place at 2am+ and head back to dear's house.


Hehe.. secretly snap when dear's talkin on phone.
I love what he wear that night.
Its the clothes that he bought when we go shopping. :D

SUNDAY - 26 OCT 08
Woke up like ard 1pm+ in the afternoon.
Washed up and we went out.
Dear wanna go Beach Road to get his army stuff.

In the train, dear really worried me.
I didnt know dear was enduring his gastic pain until i touched him.
Full of cold sweat on his hand.
Like he just bathe and didnt dry himself like that loh.
Suddenly, my mood super down.
Dunno what to do.
Went PS foodcourt to eat first.
I bought food for him.
We didnt talked much.
My mind full of thots.
He didnt even finished up all his food, so usual of him. :(
I seriously endured my tears until we left foodcourt, I dunno why i couldnt take it then i cried.
Freaking paiseh~!! Urgh~ =/
Went to toilet to cool down myself.
Then stupid dear make me teared again when he say "Where is my strong Jing?"
Very nice of him to say that huh~ -_-"

Anyway, luckily dear felt much better later on, so we went to Beach Road to get his army stuff.
After getting stuff, we ate waffles ice-cream.
Tastes yummy.
The waffle is different from Gelare or the normal bakery shop.
Its really nice. ^-^

Wanna go temple at Bugis to pray and get an amulet for him.
In the end, due to time constraint we didnt go. :(

Back to his house, wait for him to pack, eat and bathe.
Then we left the house and i accompany him to the train station to send him off.

I am really worried about him after he tells me what he will be doing there loh.
In the forest somemore!
And on the last day, he will be separated with his mates and will be alone throughout the night. Gosh!
Damn stupid idea that the army side there got huh! #*&^%$#@#$%^

Hais..
1 week no msg from him.
I got to wait until nx Friday then i can see him.
Its like 11 days more~ *sobx*
He will be back on Sunday.
I will pray everyday for his safety~