Monday, September 29, 2008

Woohoo~~

Jay's Chou New Album !!!!

I was surfing Imeem.
Then i came across Jay's new album songs.
Listening to it now!!!
Yan, you envy/jealous anot? :p
Hehex~
周杰伦 - 魔杰座


I LOVE LOVE LOVE JAY CHOU SONGS!!! =D


Work today is fine.
Time pass quite fast.
Shari takes leave for 2 days.
Luckily still got Sheau Wei accompany me for lunch.
Anyway, Tomorrow 3.30pm knocked off!
It will be a 3/4 day~ :D

After work today went makan with Sheau Wei at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Had korean cuisine at the foodcourt. Yummy~
Been craving it for so long..
But I kinda miss the one at Tanjong Bahru foodcourt. =/
Anyway, we walked around awhile.
Went to a travel agent shop and took a Genting pamplet. hehex~
At ard 8.30pm, i took a bus back home..

Tomorrow, since dear's not booking out. :(
Sheau Wei and I planned to go Far East to shop shop.
She wanna go there, so i accompany her~

Chatted a lot with Sheau Wei..
Heard her say that some people in the company commented that i look innocent.
My god, do i really got that freaking innocent look? -_-"
Eek~