Saturday, September 27, 2008

ENJOY-ed



So long never post any zi-lian pics of me le. :p
Jing is a happy girl today but still missing dear dear very much!!

Anyway, back to work today for OT due to me taking MC on Thursday.
Wanted to try to finish as much as possible before my 2 week leave. =)
Left 1 more week to my resting time~ ^-^
AND AND AND 2 MORE WEEKS TO HK!!!

Anyway, Shari and Sheau Wei came for OT too.
I was supposed to go to my new born cousin 1mth old celebration.
However, i didnt go because my sis and bro are not going.
So, planned to join Shari and Sheau Wei for shopping~

Left office at 2pm and trained down to Bugis.
Had our lunch at Yoshinoya.
Den off to shop at the shopping centre.
Tried lots of clothes.
Took lots of picture.
3 of us in 1 cubicle.
Hmm.. its my first time sharing cubicle.
SO PAISEH but DAMN FUN!!
I sound so sick~ -_-"
WAHAHA!!








We wore almost the same design of clothes and take pics.










After which, we went to ate dinner at one of the coffeeshop.
Then dropped by a dessert shop where the 2 ladies enjoy having their desserts.
I didnt ate any but tried theirs abit.
FYI, i dont eat desserts except for ice-cream.
So the ice-cream there really tempt me.
But due to me still having bad cough, i didnt ate any. =(









Shari suggested to take this Xi Nu Ai Le pics.
Wahaha, i dont look angry at all loh..
So baichi~ -_-"
Sheau Wei is so cute lah~ =D

After that, we went to Bugis street to shop.
Dropped by Bikini shop. Woohoo~
Spent quite a long time there wor.
Because Sheau Wei was busy trying the suitable Bikini.
Haha, i tried one but it cost like $109!!
But look nice lea~ =X
So Sheau Wei got hers and after that we went back home..

We've a long day together today.
Had fun too~!! =D

Anyway, our next plan is to go Sentosa or Wild Wild Wet~
Maybe before I go HK or after i come back bah~
Haven decide yet.
Will be going to Sentosa with Mui, Ah Min and Stefanie on mayb the 12 OCT?
To be re-confirm by Mui bah~
Meeting up with Xian and HuiSan before i go off too..

Awww..
Tomorrow will be Uncle's simple wedding.
Gotta wake up quite early~ *yawnx*

Missing dear..
On the eve, he got guard duty.. Sianx lah..
So, i'll be seeing him on Wednesday, on Hari Raya~