Sunday, September 21, 2008

Untitled

Counting down about 22days to HK Trip!!
Contacted Ka Wai on Facebook.
Told her that i'll be meeting her up in HK.
Excited as its been so long since i saw her~
And she's married and had a baby boy.. ^-^

Haha.. people around me (the ones who knows and dont know me but i know them) are getting married or pregnant or had a family already.
I cant imagine it gonna be mine turn next time.
It'll be kind of weird feeling~?

Well anyway, i just got home not long ago.
Accompanied dear a little longer.
Tml he's having guard duty.
Next week, i'll be only meeting him on Friday night for dinner only.
Saturday is one of my cousin full month and Sunday its my uncle wedding.
So yah, that summarize my next weekend program.

Next month, one of the Friday might be going to St James with colleagues.
Company organized.
Haha, i never go there before.
Moreover, it will be with my colleague, kinda excited. =X

Hmm, yeah that's all about it~ hehx.