Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I hope....

I hope i wont regret with this FINAL decision of continue staying with the company.
Since i am kinda lazy to find a job, afraid of no income for months.
So why not, since they keep wanting me to say.
Jonathan, Micheal Pang, Shari and even MK whom i dont expect, also helps to speak up for me, pursuade me, wanting me to stay.
Stupid, dunno what's good in me..
Maybe they see that the responsibility in me.
But, I am just doing what i need to do only~
For example, i am a student, my job is to study even though i dont like to do..

Seriously speaking, I AM A COWARD.
I always like to run away from problems.
Same goes to this job.
So many problems, make me headache.
How I wish i could leave the company, so those pile of shit can be passed to other people to do.

But if i stay, i will have income.
Not only that, it adds on to my experience in having this job loh.
1 year~ so freaking long.. >_<

I can now admit that i am still very very reluctant about staying but i just have to endure to the max then.

Still considering on taking degree courses.
Where to take?
When to take?
What course to take?
OH-MY-GOD!
Feeling so vex about these issue suddenly.

Hais...
I guess i just have to run away from this issue for the time being..