Monday, September 29, 2008

Thoughts

After married, will the life be different from being a gf/bf life?
To me, i always feel that it will.
I dunno~
Seeing one of my friend having some problem now, i kinda feel sad for her.
And kinda disappointed by what she's doing now.
But in another way, still pity her by how her husband treats her.

Women need attention from men, i mean really~
If she feels neglected, the feeling will lose.
When she feels upset, her man don bother/cares about her and when there's a 3rd party came in.
And hurhur, you know something gonna happen.
The wrong thing~ =/

Anyway, my 2 da jies tell me a lot of their story which makes me realize lots of things.
They always say that i still young this and this, that and that.
Maybe they feel that way cos we got quite a big gap in our age.
I dunno~ hehex..
But i know that they really dote me. :D

I feel blessed now really.
( Even though, i love to think a lot sometimes. WAHAHA!
But that's me. =x )

I got a good boyfriend now who loves and dotes me.
I got my 2 bitches who always make me luff even though we always *&^%&^%$#$ to each other.
Now, i got 2 da jies to dote me too.
I AM HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT LIFE~!! :DDDDDD