Wednesday, April 08, 2015

ORTO Yishun

Met up with Hanisha yesterday evening.
We decided to check out ORTO which reopened on 17 Feb this year.
Some might know that it was formerly Bottle Tree Park Yishun.

5 years ago, Hanisha and I was there to chill and we know that it was a very nice place to be.
Referred back to my old post - Chilling @ Bottle Tree Park, we were so young back then.

So, while I was waiting for the late queen, I took some photos around.



Orto which means garden in Italian, is as big as the size of seven football fields.
The attractions include a fishing pond, 10 ponds for prawning, and 4 eateries, including Thai BBQ restaurant Mookata.
I was really excited when I saw Mookata!
In future, I can bring my family to try since we are so near.

It is located at 81 Lorong Chencharu, which is one straight road down from Khatib MRT station.
It take about 8-10 minute walk.
For drivers, parking and entry to the attraction is free.






We had our dinner at the eatery call SGMY, which sells the local delights.
I had fried rice and Hanisha ordered the Mee Goreng.
Both cost $5.90 inclusive of GST.
We thought that its cheap for a place like this.



After eating, we explored the area and taking selfies.






We wanted to find a place where we can sit down, chill and drink cocktails.
However, we can't find it.
Quench! Bistro and Bar only sells beer and mocktail.
In the end, we went to Taste Gardem to eat dessert.



By the way, prawning activity is operating 24 hour daily.
For more info, you can check their website - http://orto.sg/

No comments: