Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stressed mode: On

Hello!
Taking time to write on this space while I'm on my way to school.
Have been rather busy yet fulfilling these day.
All my times are occupied with work, school, meet up with friends since its April (birthday month), and coming up assignments.
I guess I have lesser time to myself to surf web, watch dramas, and slacking at home now which explains why the lack of blog posts now.
I guess I will have lots of backdate posts all accumulated.

It's my 3rd week in school.
Met new friends, 4 girls, who are my team mates.
Coincidentally, my ex-colleague is in the same course as me too!
Though we didn't really talk in class but he should be one of the person that I can consult my school work to.

This term, I am studying 2 modules which one is really interesting and I really enjoy the class.
The lecturer joke a lot and the class is always filled with laughter.
That would be the module that I surely won't fall asleep.
The other module is okay and I get to learn MS Access.
Interestingly I enjoy learning it and it add on new skill for me. :)

Assignments topics are up!
The girls and I are really stressed about it because we are still unsure how to start and what to write. Sigh~
Anyway jiayou bah!

Hope to be back to this space soon!
Ciao~


No comments: