Saturday, April 04, 2015

No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake

I chance upon this box of No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake at the Cold Storage few weeks ago.
Since I don't have an oven at my house, so no bake cheesecake is the best for now.
If I remember correct, this cost about $4.85.
I decided to make it today since my sis will be coming back home tomorrow.
Maybe my uncle and auntie will be here to try if they want.




Easy recipe.

The box consist of the Crust Mix, Filling Mix and the Strawberry Topping.

Mixed it with the crust mix, sugar and melted butter.

With the help of the boyfriend to help me whipped the filling mix and milk.
Then I spread it on top of the crust mix.
Chilled it in the fridge for an hour plus.

Add the strawberry topping and its good to eat.


Overall, mum said its tasty.
Boyfriend said that the bottom crust is not enough.
For me whom don't appreciate cheesecake, I find that its okay too.
However, I find that the crust fall apart easily not sure if its because the butter is not enough.
Still, I'm happy that its successful. :)

No comments: