Thursday, April 30, 2015

Birthday 2015

Last day of April today, time really flies.
Every April, the norm, I would celebrate my birthday withmy friends, colleagues and ex-colleagues.
Let me briefly summarized my celebration.

On 11 April, I met up with Jingwen and EngSang after school.
We had dinner at Strictly Pancake, then off to Switch by Timbre to drink cocktail and enjoying the band singing for the night.
I really enjoyed the songs they sang, they are good at it.
The night ended as the band ended.




Met up with Winnie for birthday dinner on 20 April at Hoshino cafe.
We had lots of catch up since our last meet up was last year. Haha~
Oh, the below photos are taken by her OPPO phone.
The quality damn good, its like better than iphone!





On 22 April, I had birthday lunch treat and on the my actual birthday itself, I had cake cutting session with my lovely colleagues.
They also bought me a birthday gift! I am so blessed. :)





In the night, I had birthday dinner with boyfriend after work at Lady M.
So this guy requested the candle and the staff came over to our table.
All eyes on me, because having a candle it shows that it's your birthday right?
I could even hear people mumbling "birthday". -_-"
I could feel that my whole face is blushing.
The staffs asked me if I want them to sing Birthday Song for me or not and I replied, "No need lah" in a polite way.
I was so embarrassed already. LOL~
Still, boyfriend don't want to sing for me even if I asked him to. =/




Come to think of it, I have been working on my birthday and I haven took leaves since 2011!
I still remember when I was working in KTPL, on my birthday every year, Wakabayashi san and Aoyama san will buy me a cake.
I was really touched by the small gesture. Its been 2 years...

On 25th April, I met up with my bitches - Veron and Lynn.
This time Veron's sis and twiny also joined us.
Wanted to try out Dazzling Cafe but the waiting time was 2hrs.
We had 2 kids and 4 hungry adult, so in the end, we changed our plan.

While walking, Eriko suddenly hold my hand out of the blue.
It makes me feel heartwarming.
So for the whole day, most of the time, she's quite sticky to me and I don't know why. Haha..
Veron said that because I keep letting her bring me around.
So that's what kids like?


The 2 mischievous and happy girls.
The last time I saw them was maybe 2012 when there were 3 years old.
And now there are coming to 6th.
Time really flies..








Twiny - Eriko & Erika so cute. Love them to bits. ^~^


#selfieoftheday

27 April, I met up with Hui San and Lixian.
We had dinner at Tanuki Raw and the food is good.
This gonna be a new hangout place for me in future. ^-^




A year older, a year wiser I hope...

No comments: