Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Trick Eye Museum Singapore

I received 2 free tickets to Trick Eye Museum Singapore from my colleague so I decided to ask SheauWei to join me the fun on 12 Apr.
Out of 138 photos I chose 25 photos to post it here, if not this page will be flooded.


This is the best photo we had of the day. I love it so much.

Our friendship is deeper than anyone else.

I told her, this is the only time that she can be taller than me.

Haha.. I am like pulling her in with me..


"Help me! I am trapped!"

I guess SheauWei is calling for help. Hahaha damn funny when she took out her phone to pose.

She and her phone again! Hahaha~


















It was a fun 2 hour plus photo taking session with lots of laughter.
We are really glad that we had this good memories to keep in our heart. :)

3 comments:

Trick Eye Museum said...

Hello Jing, thank you for visiting Trick Eye Museum in Seoul and hope you had great time with us. We've recently opened our blog for English speaker and we would like to share some of your photo in our blog. If it's ok with you, please let us know. Thank you! :)

Jing said...

Hi, maybe you got it wrong. I visited the one in Singapore. But if you don't mind I'm fine to let you share the photo. :)

Trick Eye Museum said...

Oh my bad, I meant Singapore xD We're planning to share your photo on next week! :) So please come and check them next week.