Sunday, April 05, 2015

Queensland - Gold Coast 2014 - Movie World

Our main purpose to Gold Coast was for the theme parks!
Therefore on the second day in Gold Coast, we planned to go to Movie World.
From our apartment, we can take Tx2 which takes about 35mins to reach Movie World.

We reached even before the theme park is opened.

Movie World is where the characters like Batman, Catwoman, Green Lantern, Flash, and the Warner Bros characters like Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck, etc, appears.






The first thing when we are in was to take a bit of photos then head for our first ride!
We need to keep our belongings into the locker (with charge) so we went to play all the rides first before taking back our bags again to take photos.



Superman Escape.

The Green Lantern Coaster




There wasn't much exciting rides in Movie World.
Our Challenges in Movie World were:
- Superman Escape - 1 time
- Arkham Alyssum - 2 times
- Green Lantern Coaster - 2 times
- Bat Wing Spaceshot - 1 time
I think the most thrilling ride in Movie World would be the Superman Escape and Arkham Alyssum.

So after those rides, we went around the area to find mascots, photo taking and watch performances.



Oh, I fell in love with Churros when I tried it there.
Now this thing like quite popular in Singapore cafe.











Didn't got the chance to take a photo with Donald Duck!
Still I manage to capture its cute action. Haha~


Nvm.. I took a picture with the Donald Duck car.


Rare pic with QW.
As I don't post photos with her, since she don't want me to, so people thought I went on a solo trip. LOL!


My homemade lunch looked pathetic.
No choice because food there is expensive. D;

So while eating lunch, we watched the Scooby Doo and friends show.






Batman show!
He's so damn cool~
And the car too!




This stunt driver 2 is the coolest performance that I've ever watched!
Every stunt is so thrilling.
Imagine motorcycles flying from one slope to another, two storey high and cars moving on two wheels!





4 superheroes are Super Girl, Green Lantern, Flash and Wonder woman.
Watching a 4D show, I think its Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.


With the handsome Green Lantern.

With Green Lantern and Flash.

The finale where are the characters are out.








Stayed from morning till the evening near closing.


Took the sunset picture before leaving the Movie World.
Overall, I had fun and tiring day in Movie World.
I'm someone who loves theme park.
I love thrilling rides the most and not many friends around me are daring enough to take the rides with me. Haha..
Glad that QW is one whom love thrilling rides so we accompanied each other.