Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I actually wanna slack the whole day at BF place.
But on the Friday, he asked if i wanna watch Predator so i agreed to it.
We went to Chinatown to had Chicken Rice as he was craving for it.
Tried the fried you tao with the fishcake fillings inside.
Very nice!

Then we walked over to buy KOI.
Had KOI for like 3 times this week already. FATTENING!
Tried the Bubble fresh milk tea.
I dont really fancy it.
Maybe i'll just stick to the normal milk tea in future.
I really miss Swiss Chocolate Ice Blended!
Still dont understand why they took them out from the menu.! :(

By right we are supposed to check out prices from agency for Taiwan trip.
But i told him self buy is cheaper.
Because EngSang told me so..
So we didnt check it out.
Went to D&G to buy new footwear.
The gradiator i bought last mth cause me to fall down.
Now i had a big blue black on my left knee.

Then we went Vivocity for window shopping while waiting for our movie to start.


Came across this cute thingy at one of the bazaar.
Damn cute!
Its actually a mirror and a comb.
I was tempted to get it but i didnt buy it in the end.


So as i said above, we caught Predator.
Not to sure if its link to AVP cause i cant really remember AVP storyline.
I guess the show is not bad.
I kinda enjoy it. :)

Then we went to have our dinner at Hougang and ended the day.

No comments: