Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Meetup!

Outfit on Saturday.



Nowadays i'm loving dress in flora design. ^^

Met up with BF for shopping.
That pig is always late even though i told him i'll be early. *ANGRY*
Had my brunch at Yoshinoya; PS.
After which, we went to shop around.
He wanted to buy formal clothes for work.
I was looking for it as well~
However, i looked really sucky with working pants so i didnt get any.

From PS, we walked down to Orchard area.
Do you know that the HMV at Heeren is replaced to ALT?
That mall at level 2 sells lots of import Taiwan, Japan, Korea stuff!
However, its quite pricey.
As BF is leaving his current industry to a new one, he got some souvenirs for his working colleagues.
I got myself a "My Melody" soft toy because i couldnt resist the cuteness and the touch softness of it.
I love hugging it. :p

Actually, we just window shop like anywhere and everywhere..
Walk. Stop. Look.
Ended the day with at around 9pm+.
Got ourselves stuff.
I spent quite alot that day even though i told him that i don want to shop. -___-"


My Melody say "Hi"~


Now, i have 2 bunny soft toys. :D




Cant stop hugging it. ;p


Isnt this bunny sleepwear cute?
Got it from Cotton On Body!


Sunday, i wore a little casual.
T shirt with denim jeans.
Met up with SheauWei, 2PM at Vivocity.
The date is to fulfill our promise of watching Nodame Catabile Finale together!

Start off with eating Ben&Jerry ice cream.


Then we went to shop around Vivo.
She wanted to get a bag for herself because her current one is spoilt.
Went a few shop but we settle in Charles & Keith.
Then she got the same bag as me.
The one Lixian & Huisan gt me for my birthday last year.
That bag is really popular among girls as i can see it almost everywhere.
She got the black one, same as Veron.
Also, we went Diaso as i wanted to get contact lens casing for my lens.

We were hungry so we went Carls Junior to eat chicken strips.
Then we went for our movie. Sneak in the refillable drink in the threatre. :X


Kinda surprise that quite alot of people watching this show as well.
This time, its not so much comedy.
However, its more romantic. Y
I heard 2 nice piano songs which i am going to find. Hehe~
Quite sad that this show is the ending already.
I gona buy the CDs as keepsake.
In future, i can re-watch again.

The show ended 2hr+ later.
Wanted to dine at Dian Xiao Er but we were still full due to the tibits and the Carls Jr.
So we went to Food Republic to eat something light.
Bid farewell at 10pm+.

Actually, we took some photos together before movie.
But she hasnt upload the photos yet so i couldnt post it now.

Ok, it time for me to say goodnight now.
Its another day tomorrow~

No comments: