Wednesday, July 21, 2010

JayChou @ Bugis

I saw people queue-ing early in the morning 8.45AM while i was on my way to work.
After work, the queue had already stretch till the end of Bugis and further.
Imagine how crowded it was.



I was standing at the Mac area since 5.50pm.
Waited until 7.30pm, finally Jay Chou came.
Finally caught a glimpse of him in real!
I almost wanted to give up waiting as it was getting warmer, i guess everyone around me was getting tense up.
Luckily i didnt faint there.

I had the urge to go for his concert.
However BF don wanna go with me. :(
Tix is expensive as well.
Oh well, i wish i will be able to attend one of his concert in future.

How i wish i got a better camera so i can take better photos of him.
I even film down a portion but its really blur.
And I only manage to get one photo which was his back view. :(



He did turn around and waved at us. OMG!
Sort of cute with his dimples. Hehe~
I thought he would sing a few songs before signing autograph.
However, its only autograph session only, thus i left after he sat down as i cannot see him already~

ANYWAY, i am still happy as i manage to see him!
I guess some of you would be as well~ :D

I fell in love with 我落泪。情绪零碎. :)
我落泪 情绪零碎
你的世界一幕幕纷飞
门外的蔷薇 带刺伤人的很直接
过去被翻阅 结局满天的风雪

No comments: