Sunday, July 04, 2010

Day spent like this...

Woke up at ard 2pm+.
We decided to eat at AMK.
Also, sudden decision of wanting to watch Triple Tap.
So we booked the show online.

Prepared and went out.
Brunch at S11 then we went to buy KOI before heading for our movie.


Was late by 15mins due to long queue at KOI.
Anyway the show is not bad.
My kind of show cos there's a little twist here and there and mystery in it.
After which, we left the place and went home.

Dinner with family.
Yesterday was Daddy's birthday.
I decided to treat them to eat.
Dad chose the place, drove us there.
Ate zi char with Mum, Sis, Grandma and Grandpa.
Bro didnt join because he was still working.
Had a full dinner..

After which, dad dropped sis at Khatib MRT and we went home.
Decided to go to seletar for a walk because its new built.






That's my grandma..




Four of them chit chatting..


Haha.. my dad is relaxing there~

It seems quite a nice place to chill at nite.
Nice and windy.
Saw some youngster around the jetty.
I shall go and experience the day there.
Back home after that.

So yup, i ended my day like this.
Its Monday blues tomorrow~ :(

No comments: