Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Thursday

Today is GREAT!
Workload very less~
I practically surfing net, msn-ing, email chatting.
And i took a few minutes to complete my fight in PSP. WAHAHA!
Of course i played it when there's no one except me in the office lahh..
I am not so daring!
Most of the time boss wasnt in the office as he was out to meet customer.
Lunched with Doreen, my recruit consultant.
Wanted to treat her a thank you lunch but she refused.
Anyway, she could be my new lunchmate. ^_^

AND I leave office 5.30pm on the dot.
I think this is the first time i left so early.
Went to Yishun to wait for Veron.
Coincidentally saw Hanisha at the MRT station while waiting.
3 of us got together and chatted for awhile.
After which, i went over to Veron house to see Eriko and Erika.
Eriko cannot seems to recognize me. :(
Erika kept smiling at me. So sweet~


Veron got that hairband for them.
Cute isnt she?




Couldnt really take a good photo with Eriko.
She's so easily distracted. :(




:)


I super like this photo.
Its candid shot taken by me. HAHA!
Our Veron so motherly.

Yeah its Friday.
This week is not peak period.
But next week onward, i can sense the typhoon is slowly coming. >_<
Till here~
Bye!

No comments: