Monday, July 12, 2010

BIG EYES

Its been quite sometimes since play with my makeup kit.
Usually when i went out with friends, i will put the basic makeup.
Not those super kua zhang makeup unless i go clubbing.
And i got myself the lower fake eyelashes.
Therefore, i got the urge to play with makeup kit.
My eyes are super big, and so fake.
You can compare to the below post photo, me with my specs on and small eyes.











Tried curling the side of my hair.
I think i look older with curls.

Anyway, dont you think makeup does wonder? I guess all girls do agree!
Friends said that i look different and all.
But i always tell them, its makeup and its photo. It's NOT the real me.
FYI, i dont use photoshop tool like liquify to "slimmer" my face or enhance my eyes.
What i do is only using photoscape to brighter the photos and add some color filtering.
Other than makeup, i guess the contact lens also do the job. :)

I wanna get a camera.
My handphone do not take good pictures at night! :(

No comments: