Sunday, September 20, 2009

狼狈的一天

Almost fainted when i was going to bathe just now.
Saw a flying cockcroach which is 30cm away from me.
I let out a loud scream and ran to the living room.
My bro and dad is so bad.
They didnt offer help to kill it.
I have to use the insecticide and kill it myself. *sobx*

******************************************************

By the way, met up with Sheau Wei in the noon time.
Ate and shopped at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
Until 4pm+ was wondering how to go East Coast from there.
Thanks to Hui San who told me that we can take Bus 966 from Pending Road.
But Sheau Wei wasnt sure of the right place so we sort of went round CCK..
In the end stopped at Senja station and took train to Pending station.
Very sweaty and tiring.

Took the 966 bus for half an hour before we reached Parkway Parade.
Still, we have to walk down Goldkist Chalet.
By the time we reached Rane's chalet, we were almost half-dead.
Anyway, Rane is my colleague who got ROM today.
Congrats her..

Sheau Wei and I didnt stayed long.
Went off at 9pm.
Took bus to Bedok to eat and trained back home..





I am not a talker, but a listener.
But when i am with her.. I can be a talker and a listener.
We talked anything under the sun.. for today's case its under the moon. :p
Sat down at a bench, with a cool breeze and we talked.
Heart to heart one.
The feel is so nice.

I feel so sad suddenly.
One day will we lost touch? Hope not..
I leaving the company soon.
Next year, she's planning to go Taiwan to study..
I cannot imagine our laughter and all will be gone one day... :(

No comments: