Friday, September 04, 2009

Mum's 44!

Its mum's 44 birthday today.
Sis and I decided to bring her out to eat.
Planned to ask dad, dear, bro and his gf, and sis bf.
But dad will have a private celebration with her on Sunday.
Dear on standby.
Bro wont be booking out until Sunday or Monday..
Sis bf booked out late.
So, in the end only 3 of us..

After work, i went Northpoint to buy a small cake.
Put it in my bag and till the end, then i bring out the cake.
But the cake become an almost disaster. -_-"

Anywayyyyyy, we went to eat Sakura Buffet at YCK.
Super full!
I guess i am getting fatter nowadays. :(











Was actually deciding if we should go watch G Force.
But due to the time slot and mum has to work tomorrow, we cancelled it and went home.

OHH! I realise that my age is half of my mum's and dad's.
They are 44 this yr, while i am 22.
Sucha coincidence~! :D

No comments: