Thursday, September 03, 2009

Its a headache to think for a title..

Well, and again tomorrow its Friday already.
But i only meet baobei on Saturday. Missesssssss~ :p

Nothing much to update about actually.
Seems like most of my weekdays, i am very free.
After work, go home then use laptop. HAHA~
Sucha routine.. AND I HATE ROUTINE~~!!
But i find its quite ok nowdays having this life..
Maybe because after work i feels tired.
So i'll just go home straight and rest.
Its good, dont you think so? =)

Work is......

Haha.. almost fall aslp during work..


Was chatting with my junior from sec sch.
Was rather sad that he told me, he's going for an operation cos of a tumour.
Hais.. Not the 1st that i heard of. :(
I guess when human gets older, health also not going good.
So my dear friend, please take care of your health and body ok.. =)

I guess its the first time i hear guys problem.
And he told me about a girl that he likes.
Like, hmm.. in this world there's still a 痴情男子?
I am nt too sure, is it a small boy thinking but the words he put in..
Maybe can melts a girl heart? Haha~

Dear's com dead.
He's not online and he's slping early.
So I'll join him soon too. =)
Nites all~

No comments: