Sunday, September 13, 2009

If you think that way, then i've nothing to say...

Saying that i am changing?
In what way?
Little respond? -Are you sure?
Little post? -That's because i've nothing much to write about.

The reason for me to send that sms to you both on 09 Sept 09 was because that was what i felt.
One dont really bother about msn/sms us.
Seems MIA but she's not.
And i dont even know why or what happen to her suddenly.
Then the other one..
I know what's she going through..
But maybe because of the emails the day before i send the sms..
Which makes me feel like when you need me, you find me to entertain you..
If there's other ppl for you, you wont need me anymore.
And when you back home, i'll be the ok one to go over to meet you.
Maybe its one-sided thinking..
I dunno because i din asked.

In all of your hearts, i am the good, no temper, middle person for you both..
You both only think for yourselves.
And i have to think for you both too..
To start contacting you..
BUT who to come and think for me lea?
To me, i feel that i am so easily forgotten by you both if you dont need me anymore right?

Ok, so about that little respond that you've said.
I am really wondering right now..
After the sms sent to you, i still initiate to talk to you.
Dont tell me yesterday afternoon, the one who chatted with you is not Tan Jing Ru?
Moreover, you also din really initiate to talk to me at all lea..
Minus off that day the conversation which i din reply, because i know i am transparent...

By the way, i didnt wanted to type any nasty post.
But since you stated that i've changed, then i guess i have to clear my names, explained before you all want to point fingers at me.

As you've known me for so long, i am known for a good temper.
I dont really throw temper at you all..
But if you all want to treat me this way, i have nothing to say loh..

I am human..
Just like you all.
And you're not me, you wont know how i feel..

好人还是没好报。

No comments: