Friday, September 18, 2009

JB Trip~

Went JB with my baobei today.
Thanks him for not giving me empty promise.

We just went to the near mall which called City Square.
Ate at KIM GARY which is so cheap~~
SGD$15 bucks for 4 meals + 2 drinks.
Then we shopped around..
I find that some clothing (something like from Bugis, and not the branded kind), are quite cheap..
I got 2 clothings and dear bought a blazer for his sis wedding too.

We walked until 5pm.
Then we cabbed down to Taman Sri Tebrau to eat.
Had our very full dinner even though we ordered not much..





After which, we bus-ed back to SG.
Reached home at around 8pm.
Sis ask me to buy chilli crab for them.
In the end, blamed me for getting con. WTF!


MY DIY MANICURE~
Love it. *wink*


************************************************************************

Cheers to happy ending..
Cheers to long lasting sista-ships. YYY!
Everyone has a part to play~ :)

No comments: