Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm COUNTING down~

Been asked by people almost everyday...
"Hey, when your last day?"
Yes, 19 OCT 09 is my last day~
So its 20days from today..

Sobs, i am going jobless soon..
I want to leave the place so much.
On the other hand, i dont feel like leaving already cos they are going to make us change seat and i do not need to seat beside Sheena already loh..
Wahhh lauuuuu..
Why the arrangement starts on 12 OCT!! >_<

Well anyway, Sheena din even ask to make me stay anyway.
Guess she heard enuff of me saying i am going to study, i don wan to stay and so on..
So i guess.. yaaaa.... LOL!
Some of the people wanted me to stay.
But the top management made their choice and i hope they regretted like hellll~ =X
Because their choice was so wrong and even some dont even think that its good.
Anyway, it doesnt concerned me anymore after i left~

Today is the close for the last PD.
JDE was down.
Couldnt check any much status.
OAs, planners all so free.
I am quite free too..
I could only do what's on my hand.
Shari on MC.
Tomorrow i will discuss with her about the changing seat.
And yeah, Jonathan is not behind me anymore. WAHAHAHA!

TRIP CONFIRM!
And will be going out of town, again with my baobei for the 1st week of NOV!
Just about one more month away only!!
Though we only go to a part of Malaysia, but still glad to leave SG for abit of relaxation~ ^_^
Cant wait~!!!!

No comments: