Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday <3


I made this breakfast this morning for my baobei. :O

Actually, yesterday i told him in MSN that i am craving for American Breakfast.
Was expecting him to say we go swensen to eat or what.
But he asked me to cook for him. -_-"
At first, i thought he not being serious.
In the end, he was serious about it.

So, this morning i woke up earlier at 8.30am.
Went down to Northpoint Cold Storage to get the ingredients.
And by 11am, i done all the cooking and waited for him to come over my house and eat. :D
Eh, its 1st time i go into the kitchen for him.
As usual, the not confidence-in-cooking me, has to worry if the food is okay for him not. -.-
Lucky, the food is okay for him.


isometimeshatetoadmitthatseeinghimadayisnotenough......
andihatetoadmitthativebeenlovedbyyou...

No comments: