Saturday, November 15, 2008

To VIVO for Dinner

Ate dinner at Food Republic.
As usual, dear ordered alot of food.
My main food is hokkien mee, his is fried kuey tiao.
Side order - chee cheong fan, siew mai, you tiao, BBQ chicken wings.
I couldnt really finish my you tiao so let him eat.

He still dare call me PIG.
What the hell..
Look who's talking man~~!!!
WAHAHAHA~~~
Pot calling the kettle black. =p


Jingle bell, jingle bell, Christmas's on the way.. :)
Ard 1 more month to Christmas..
This year Christmas Day should be kinda different for me.
Haha~

Anyway, Vivo has already decorated with Christmas accessories.
Look at the Christmas Tree...

Reindeer~





Dear kept on taking pics of me..
And he just take 1 pathetic pics with me. -_-;
Hahaha...
After which, we went to shop shop around.
Then stopped at somewhere to chit chat.
Ard 10.30pm, we went home..