Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Less one burden



I'VE PASSED!!!
Super happy..
Finally, less one burden/worry/stressed.

As usual, was very nervous and stressed with doing the test.
I really can feel my heart pumping hard. -_-"
Next, TO LEARN DRIVING!
Omg, i cant wait. =D

Heh, after i left the classrm i msged dear "omg... :'("
And dear replied to console me..
Muahaha..
I so boliao bahx.. =X


******************************************************

Yesterday chatted with Sheau Wei on office phone.
Kinda found out that we both Taurean are really alike. Teehee..

Nowadays, keeps on having this weird feeling..
Headache, abit of giddiness and heart's felt like sinking kind of feeling..
Dunno what's wrong..
Mayb too tired..
Or because friends keep pouring problem..
Then i tend to think too much also..
Argh, dunno~
Just hope i'll be alright~ :)