Thursday, November 06, 2008

Enjoyment

Life's all about enjoying~~
I believe nowadays i'm happy with my life. :)
Other than some shit stuff happens..
Omg, I'm really becoming a big spender. DAMN!

Met up with Mui at Tanjong Pagar then trained down to AMK Hub to meet Min.
3 of us went to eat at Suki Sushi.
It's just sushi day.
Ate damn full sial..



After which, they went to This Fashion to see clothings.
Headed back home at ard 10.30pm.

I think i gonna start on diet already.
Been eating quite alot sial..
So scary~~
AND somebody keep calling me a pig. :O


Always got this problem with my 2 sistas.
But i really don wan to care anymore.
What the point of salvaging then in the end happens again.
Anyway, both are still my bestest friends.
So, if anyone of you needs me, i will be there de. :)