Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lost HP

Its the first time i lost my HP.
Haha..
Like sibei gong kia like that loh..

The HP was left in the coffeeshop that we ate.
After eating, we went to buy Bubble tea to drink, went CK.
On the way back to office then i suddenly remembered about my HP.
Which is like 20mins later lah..
Super gong right?

Used Shari's HP to call back my HP.
Luckily, its not off.
A lady answered my phone.
Couldnt get back my phone straight away because she was on the bus back to her company.
So, I'll be meeting her later to take back my phone at Clementi MRT staion.

Still hoping that she's a kind soul who will return me my phone later.. -_-"

[ADD-ON]
YEAH, I GOT BACK MY HP ALREADY~~
She's really kind.
Thanks her so much.
Thanks Shari too for accompanying me to wait with me to get my HP back.
Thanks Sheau Wei too for the bag of sweet to the lady.
But she didnt take the sweets. HAHA!
Thanks thanks the 2 gers for consoling me even though i am feeling okay. HAHA! *muacks*

All said to me that i am very lucky.
Haha, indeed. :)
Hope there's no 2nd time.
This time, i'm really careless..
Dunno what was i thinking that time.. -_-"
[/ADD-ON]