Sunday, November 16, 2008

=)

Dear came over today awhile.
Went to Sheng Shiong to stock up his stuff den back to my house.
Played the Facebook game. HAH~
Also, he passed me one show - 蜂蜜幸运草.
Hehx, one more TW show to watch. :)

Anyway, i've finished watching 翻滚吧!蛋炒饭.
And i am liking Genie Zhuo's songs. :D

Seen my previous posts introducing some Genie's nice songs?
Its from her new album.


Whereas as for Rainie's new album, i only like 1 song.
Kinda disappointed with her new album lah..


刚刚和晓薇通完MSN Video Call.
听了她一些心事。
其实都帮不上什么忙,也只能给她advise而已。
希望她能开心一点啦。 :)

Anyway, coming up Hong Kong Trip post.
I will try to blog it out within this week. :)
I've already done some write-up in draft.
Will be summerizing 7days in one post. :D
Long long post~!

Work tml..
Dreaded though..
Haha..

Till here bahx.
Ciao~