Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aiyox~

I've said that i am not going out..
However, i've went out for 2 days..
Yesterday and today.. -_-"

Yesterday, i wanted to changed the Hard disk as there's problem with it.
However, when i went there, the lady tell me that i need to go down Macpherson to change it.
My god, its so far can~

Shari & Sheau Wei accompanied me there.
Lunch time we were discussing about facial stuff as Sheau Wei got pimple on her face.
So we decided to go down IMM Watson.
The watson there is really big loh..
Can you imagine that we stayed at Watson for 1hr+ there?

Today, our lunch topic is about dreams..
Interesting~
Everyday, different lunch topic to talk about~

Well today met up with Mui as she wanna go popular to get her stuff..
Went to singtel shop too.
Wanted to service my phone due to MMS problem.
But they couldnt help therefore i need to go Nokia service centre one day.

Damn!
Hard disk, Handphone, and ear phone, all need to go for servicing..
I need time to do all these~
Arghhh...