Friday, April 08, 2011

Once Upon A Milkshake

After my first visit to Once Upon A Milkshake with Huisan & Lixian, i totally fell in love with the drink!
Its the one and only milkshake that I'll drink.
Mcdonald one is yucks.

So after we had our Chicken Rice as dinner at Chinatown, we walked down to Once Upon A Milkshake located at Maxwell Rd.
We almost lost our way there.
Actually, i walked down with Xian and Huisan before but i cant really remember the exact route as it was my first time and its 4months ago..
And BF didnt go to the shop before, so he didnt know the location as well.
Luckily for GPS on iPhone, we managed to found the place!



Boyfriend tried it a few times as his company did bulk ordering.
This is my 2nd time trying and i ordered a different flavour~
Still as nice! :)


His Vanilla and my Mocha flavour.


I really love the decoration, the ambience of the shop.
Its really a good place to chill~

So now, we remembered the location, for sure we will go back again to buy the drink. ^^

Ending this post with BF's pic.

Wahaha.. look as if like an ambassador of Once Upon A Milkshake! :p

No comments: