Sunday, April 10, 2011

超級偶像 Super Idol 5

Finally the winner has been crowned.
And its so expected who the winner is. HAHA!
I guess i didnt blog about this before..
I've been watching Super Idol 5 (Taiwan contest) since last year..
That time BF was playing it on MIO TV and then i got addicted, after which every weekend, i would spend ard 1hr+ to watch on the internet.

The one i always keep a lookout for are 杜牧(Du Mu), 洪佩瑜 (Hong Pei Yu) and 艾怡良 (Ai Yi Liang).
They are one of the Top 5.
The one crowned the winner of Super Idol 5 is 艾怡良 (Ai Yi Liang).
I said that its expected for her to win is because most of the time she was the top.
I dont really liked her but she just make me look out for her as she has that special aura, that special singing technique.
She's really cool when i first heard her sing. HAHA!





The 1st Runner up is 洪佩瑜 (Hong Pei Yu).
She is the youngest amoung the Top 5.
I love her singing for some songs.
You could feel the heartache when she sings.
I always get goosebumps when i listen to her singing.





The 2nd Runner up is 杜牧(Du Mu).
She look very small size but her vocal power is good.





Another one i keep a lookout for who is not in Top 5 is 翁詩耀 (Wong Shi Yao).
He's a malaysian.
He has that soft spoken kind of voice, most of the time carrying a guitar when he sings.
Some of the songs that he wrote is really nice too.
By hearing him sings, i feels very comfortable.





Also, there are some who are not in the competition, came to PK them
They are really good as well!
One of the example 詹宜靜 (Zhan Yi Jing)!
She leaves me a deep impression when she first sang 你Breathless.
I really love the song!
Love the episode below.
Makes me laugh like mad woman!


Like one of the judges said, i really hope she join Super Idol 6! :D

Another video of her PK-ed the 2nd time!
">

Another group with nice voice - 徐靖玟 (Xu Jing Wen) & 羅文志 (Luo Wen Zhi) .
The girl is really very young!


Lastly, the very powerful one is 張念蓉 (Zhang Nian Rong)


Wanna share one of this best performace by their senior 羅平 (Luo Ping).


Woo, i guess i have post too much. Hehe..
You can see that i really enjoyed this show! ;p
I wondered next week if Super Idol 6 contestants will be out?
Couldnt wait for it~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.your blog looking so great.Me too.I really love watched Super Idol.I leave in Malaysia.I'v always see it on Youtube but not understand coz no subtitle in english.THX for u.