Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday with Lover Girl

Hello Guyssssss~
I am back from my Redang Trip yesterday!
Will blog and upload this space on my trip when i got the underwater photos from the photo shop!
Hope the photos come out nicely.
In total I took about 290 photos and BF took about 200+ photos too, i guess.
Crazy loads of photos which i wont be posting it all.. Haha~

So anyway, i met up with SheauWei today.
As usual, we have chatting session, shopping then a dinner treat by her. :D
Sadly, the guys couldnt make it for the dinner, so its only us.



Dinner at Skinny Pizza; Wheelock Place.
Actually, i've seen this before but never tried it.
The pizza crust is so different from the others.
Like the indian biscuit or i dont what it calls.


Chicken Pizza, forget the full name of it.


Pork Sausage.


Truffle fries.
Doesnt taste like french fries.


Look at the amount of food!
We really forced ourselves to finish it up except for the fries.








SW enjoying the food~ :)

I always enjoyed the time we had together. :)
Gonna meet her again the coming weekend! Yeah!


My birthday gift from her.. :D

Shall end this post now.
Need to get off to bed.
Gonna face the reality~
Well, gonna console myself because payday in 3days time.
Nights!

No comments: