Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What's your Christmas wishlist?‏

Advertorial 

GlassesOnline.sg is the fastest growing online retailer of glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses in Singapore. They offer a wide range of sunglasses and eyewear from top fashion brands such as Ray Ban, Gucci, Adidas and Christian Dior, as well as private label products at extra low prices. GlassesOnline also stocks all the daily, weekly and monthly lenses and lens care products from trusted brands as Acuvue, Air Optix Aqua, Biomedics, Focus Dailies, Freshlook, SofLens and Proclear for stellar performance and top quality. Whether you need toric lenses, coloured lenses or just your regular prescription contact lenses, they have what you need at a great price.

As Christmas is coming soon, you may consider getting your friends or yourself a pair of glasses as a Christmas gift.
After looking through GlassesOnline.sg, I would consider getting myself a pair of shades as a Christmas gift this year.
I would love to choose these 2 types of shades below.



Gucci 3579/S L53/YE
As I have many black frame shades, I am looking at this Gucci red frame shades.
It is rather classic pair that can goes well with any outfit.


Here's how I would pair with the Gucci red shades.


Invicta Corduba IEW033-01
Another one that I saw would be this Invicta Corduba.
I love frame with design, it gives a you a classy look.

I would goes with these look for Christmas dinner with boyfriend at a hotel restaurant. :)

So now what's your Christmas wishlist for this year?
Head to GlassesOnline.sg to get yours now.
Have fun shopping and Good Luck!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/glassesonline.sg

No comments: