Monday, December 30, 2013

Ending the good 2013~

Sipping a cup of my favorite Starbucks Mocha Frappe, waiting for my boyfriend so that we can have our last 2013 lunch together.
While waiting for him, I shall pen down my thoughts for 2013 as today is the second last day of the year..

2013 is quite an amazing year for me! 
Well, the goods and the bads.
How about you?

Thinking back, I have passed my car license on my 8th attempt in Feburary. Lol!
Not embarrassing though because I know some other people has tried more attempts than me but yet to pass.
I'm happy for myself because one less burden down and I could strike this off my bucket list that been in my resolution for the past years since like 18 years old!
Woah, that been like 8 years back! Lol!

Another bucket list was that I finally went to one of my most wanted to travel destination - South Korea, Seoul in October, Autumn my favorite season, with one of my very good friend. 
It was a trio trip and one of our happiest days in 2013! 
We experienced so much there!
Great memories.
Gotta go back one day for winter season, hopefully~
Oh, and I shall blogged about the trip soon. :p

Anyway, life is not only all good though..
I quit my 3 years career back in May and went on to another company but stayed for like 5 months before leaving them.
I kinda regretted leaving the career that I had for 3years and after leaving, I then can see mostly good things in that company.
However, time could not turn back and I shall move on too..

I cannot count how many interviews I went since then.
Got offered but I rejected, and wanting the offer but I got rejected. Lol~
My life has been playing games with me and I don't know why. Oh well~
Hopefully, I can find a better career in 2014 and got to be a good starting point.

It's the 5th year with boyfriend and finally starting to apply BTO with him. Wtf~
Hopefully we got what we wanted, if not we got to start over again.
And this guy better propose to me one day!!
I hope that I am not selling to him just cause I agreed to apply BTO together, if not then it's really fml~ WAHAHAHA!

So every year just gonna get better!~
I am not sure what will happen and what to expect in 2014.
Let nature take its course?
However for now, I just hope to get a good job to start.
No resolution this time because, I guess I'm getting older.. 
Starting from 2014, I have 3years more to step into the thirties. :S
Shit fml wtf cannot believe it!
By the time, not sure will there still anyone saying that I'm young anymore.. Lol!

Okay that all~
Hope you have a good year ahead!
Happy new year!!! xoxo

No comments: