Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Saem Dr Beauty Cell Renew Review

I first started using The Saem Dr Beauty Cell Renew Toner and Emulsion when I got the samples from Korea.
I immediately fell in love with the product after I using it.
However, a small 5ml bottles for both couldn't last me long, when i'm using day and night. :(
Thus, I searched online to see whether I could find one with better price since Singapore are not selling The Saem products.
Finally, I got 1 set of The Saem Dr Beauty Cell set in Korea Gmarket.
Yes, I bought it from Korea Gmarket not Qoo10 Singapore.
I was actually hesitating to buy it or not from Korea Gmarket but lucky I have and happily using it daily.


The set looks like this


On your left, its the Toner and Emulsion with 2 travel size bottles and on your right it BB cream and eye cream.

Toner Ingredient:
:Mixed with EGF, snail mucus, SYN-AKE, adenosine, and niacin amide.
:Toner that uses pure snail complex instead of purified water.
:Creates moisturizing protection veil to fill hydrating vitality.
:Creates clean and bright skin.
:Creates energetic and resilient skin.
:Offers enriched nutrition to create smooth skin texture.
:No paraben, preservatives.

Emulsion Ingredient:
:Mixed with EGF, snail mucus, SYN-AKE, adenosine, and niacin amide.
:Emulsion that uses pure snail complex instead of purified water.
:Fills enriched nutrition to improve resilient elasticity.
:Adheres to skin smoothly to create smooth skin texture.
:Protects skin against stress from environment and defends facial expression line.
:Helps skin moisturized to be hydrating skin.
:No paraben, preservatives.

Review
My skin absorbs he Toner and Emulsion really quickly without feeling oily nor sticky at all.
That's one of the reason why I likes it because I really dislike that feeling on my face.
Moreover, the product has a very nice fragrant.

The Saem Dr Beauty Cell Renew series has improved my skin condition very well.
Prior to this, I was using DRx products but I guess the products doesn't suits me well even though many bloggers are raving it.
I had outbreaks and even whiteheads on my face when using DRx products. Sigh~
In the end, I spent a bomb wasting those DRx products which I cannot finish and I gave it away. *heartpain*

Well its fine now that I have The Saem Dr Beauty Cell Renew!
I haven had outbreaks since I'm back from Korea and my skin condition is improving~


This was taken on the last day of my Korea trip back in October 2013.
You can see a very obvious pimple on left side of my face (in actual the right side of my face).
And tiny pops on my forehead.


And this is how I look now (just taken). LOL
Better complexion even though my dark eye circles is only thing that is bothering me now.. -_-

I hope The Saem can be brought into Singapore!
Definitely will be happier if I can buy the products directly from Singapore!
Totally love The Saem products.
Will be back for other reviews~

No comments: