Thursday, December 26, 2013

So Christmas 2013...

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day! Since its already past midnight so its 26 Dec 2013 today!
I hope you have a great Christmas this year and have a good time opening up many presents~ :D

Did nothing much on Christmas day itself.
It just seems like another weekend for boyfriend and I but would be nice if its a long weekend.
So, we met up for breakfast and caught a movie in the morning.
After which, got to drive back to his house when we napped for 2hrs plus.
Sound so no life and no big deal but anyway, its a day for him to have a good rest from work. :D

We celebrated Christmas last Saturday and have a X'mas dinner at Carousel; Royal Plaza on Scott.
The food was okay with many selection of food.
I have also gotten my Christmas present from him that night.


It was a Sony DSC-QX10!
Oh my! How many camera do I have now? =OOOO


Test shot 1, captured indoor under dim lighting.
Not bad right?
So we went out to try shooting too.
Many people that night~


Test shot 2, captured outdoor at night.
The orchard road lightings look clear, not pixelated.


Test shot 3, captured outdoor at night.
Focused on the Christmas tree, not pixelated.


Test shot 3, captured outdoor at night.
We to program auto mode and change the aperture and this came out.
Brighter image but due to other's movement, there's blurry movement object.

Overall, i think its a good camera for night shot.
I like it, thank you boyfriend even though I feel that you shouldn't buy this for me. Haha..


#ootd
I really like the top from Forever 21 but was really quite shy to wear it out though.
Took courage y'know.. -__-


Trying out this selfshot of us but our face look fat lah wtf..


Back home and took some silly shots. LOL~


With the $2 Daiso stockings with sweets and chocolates I bought for him. LOL!
My main present to him was a Pedro reversible belt. ^^


Just inserting some nice photos..


Another one. :p

I didn't get much present this year but that's okay. Haha..
The older you get, the less fun you get unless you have loads of friends to celebrate with.
Well, I don't have big groups of friends so it make me less stress buying presents for people. :D
Pros and cons lah..


1st present that I got from Sheauwei. Thank you~
Nice perfume even the color of the liquid is pretty..


Powerbank charger from Tommy. Thank you!
Gonna come in handy since I always have high usage and my iPhone always drop battery so fast!


And this from Winnie. Thank you~

So what about your Christmas?
And what have you gotten this year? :)

No comments: