Monday, February 09, 2009

Yesterday & Today

As usual went to dear's house yesterday.

What I did~
1. To get some PSP games! YES! Playing FF7 Crisis core now. I so damn late in playin this game~
2. Watch the back EPs of new TW Drama - 我的亿万面包
3. PK with dear on Puzzle fighter and Bomberman. LOL! I guess we had fun~
4. Last Reunion dinner of steamboat for the last day of CNY. - I dunno his mum said its their tradition~

Finished watching 蜂蜜幸运草.
When i first watched the show, I find that there are alot of exaggeration in it.
Kinda boliao~
But after watching few more epsoides, i find that the show is not bad.
The storyline saying the 5 different person pursuing their dreams and their life/love life.
Not a bad show actually. =)

Since now i had PSP, maybe gonna addict to playing games for awhile.. Hehe~

*****************************************************************

Today met up with EngSang for abit of shopping.
From Wisma to Tangs to Far East.
I realised, whenever dining @ Far East, i'll be eating at Raman Ten.
Omg~ gonna get sick of it soon~

Feeling very very tired.
I duno why..
Eyes closing~
So i shall type till here.

Few more mins to... =)