Monday, February 16, 2009

L for Love, L for Lies

Shari introduce me a HK show - 我的最愛 (L for Love, L for Lies)
I find it a very nice show.
Watched it in youtube.
Cantonese with English Subbed.
Total of 11 Parts.
If you are interested you can watch it.



The show is saying about BGR.
Very meaningful.
Some funny part and some really sad parts.
There'a a part saying on how we girls really feel, as below.
"I didnt mean to check your phone, but its one of my hobbies."
"I wish all the women you know, are fat, ugly and old."
"When i am having my period, I can show my temper, its only a few days every month."
"When i am throwing a temper, and tells you to stay away, it's always a lie. You must come looking for me."
"Dont take it seriously, when i am throwing a temper."
"When i say its wrong, its right. When i say no, i means yes."
"When i ran away in a street, you must chase after me. I dont want to search for your face by the reflection of a glass or mirror."
"I say i want to go on diet. But i actually want to hear you say, you are not fat. I like you the way you are."
"I am such an insecure person, because i love you too much."


Hahaha..
Blahblahblah..
Very nice show, go watch it! ^-^