Thursday, February 12, 2009

OMGWTFBLOODYHELL~

Days been the same almost every week.
Nothing much actually.
Morning work, Night driving lesson.
Feeling tired. *yawns*

Just come back talking with Jonathan.
Whenever he ask me to talk to him, i know there's nothing good.
And yeah, I knew i was correct.
Even though he said, "Its not a MUST".
I always feel like, "Do i have a choice?"
He would give compliment and blah blah blah..
I really hate his compliment towards me.
Yeah, though they are good words, I still feel that he said those just to make me help him. WTF lah~

Actually, in a way i could learn new thing if i take up the job.
I can get OT pay rather than finding a 2nd job.
BUT i dont wanna kanna his virus lea..
I think i will die. >_<
Gonna get advise from Shari & Sheau Wei later~ ="(

Heh, yesterday Desmond Tan came over Emerson.
Totally shocked me, what an idiot.
Chatted for awhile, and he's still as violent as before. Zzz..
He said he might come over every wed.
And might be back to work part time?

Driving lesson for the past 2 days were fine.
BUT 2 days kanna the instructor that i hated the most.
However, yesterday i feel fine diving with him.
I think his car really gt problem lah.
Damn irritating, i really dunno how to control his car.
And he really damn naggy, but i hear in, hear out. =X
And and, he say i drive like a pro. I am like wth~ -__-"

Omg, i think i typed too much as well..
Going for lunch now.
Debbie & Steve Cheong joining us today~

Andimissyou; havenbeentellingyouthis.