Saturday, February 28, 2009

Outing on 28 Feb 09

Its been quite sometime since i go out and enjoy with my bunch of colleagues~!! =D

Met up with Sheau Wei and we headed down to Orchard.
Waited for John and Stanley to meet us.
After which, we had lunch at Food Republic @Wisma.

Caught the show The Curious Case of Benjamin Button at 3.30pm.
Actually this kind of show is not my type.
However, i am surprise that i could catch the whole story!
Very nice, touching and heartbreaking show..
I almost cried and Sheau Wei cried loh.. ="(

Show ended at ard 6.15pm.
Then we went Heeren to have our dinner at Fish and Co.



See the mermaid freeze that Sheau Wei and I shared?
Its 1 big cup!
Shocked me.
Its much bigger than the Sugarcane juice in Chomp Chomp. LOL!

We had a full and yummy dinner.
Then we head down to Partyworld for singing.
Ahh, my singing sucks that day. >_<
Anyhow, i guess we still had fun! =)