Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Gonna be a busy week

My dear Shari is on 1 week leave.
I thot i wont be busy because yesterday i was quite relax.
HOWEVER, today after meeting with customer with Kendrick, i need to do more work.
And that's not all, Debbie come to me also after i finished my meeting.
The GSK project need to be done by tomorrow somemore!
OMG! This is the time i wish you dont take leave ah..
OT-ed until 8.30pm today just to finish your bloody GSK project. ="(
Also never tell me anything about this. aiyo~
I had to search so hard for those certs.
Your present for me better be a good one. WAHAHA! =p

Sian ah..
Now thinking about work sial. SHIT!
That's not Tan Jing Ru will be doing at this hour loh..
Piang~ tml gonna plan gonna do wat 1st.
And driving tomorrow, so no OT!

Anyway, met up with Baobei to eat Swensen @ Northpoint yesterday. ^-^

Hmm, few things i gonna do also. -__-"
Gonna find time for it.
KY TAN, your bday in 1weeks time wor~ heh.

Haven been out with colleague since Xmas gathering wor.
Shari said gonna organize BBQ at her house - planning?
John wanna go KTV oso - planning still..
Hoho, cant wait to have fun again! =D

*Yawnx*
Tired.. turning in in 15mins time.
Nitey nites~