Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Super late for work!

I was super late for work today!!
Reached at 9.15am.
FYI, I started work at 8.30am.
And i did not overslept or delibrately take my own sweet time too.

Reason is because, the train that i took broke down.
I was stuck in Sembawang MRT station from 7.30am to 8.15am, TOTAL OF 45MINS!!
Aiyox, its my first time experience in this kind of thing.
And it totally sux lah..
The station was packed with people and super crowded loh..
When the train was back to service, everyone was like so kiasu, rushing to get inside the train. =/


Source in STOMP: http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=24807


Anyway.....
Yesterday, Jonathan came back and he gave Shari, Desmond and I a steel keychain as a sourvenir.
Very nice though i had it before.
But this is nicer.. Haha..
Its has blue bells with a treble clef dangling there..



I FINALLY FINALLY FINISHED THAT DAMN FPSO PROJECT ON HAND!!
BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PROSAFE PROJECT PENDING FOR DOCUMENTS... -.-"


Files that packed my table..
All my hard work man...

Ahh, can relax for awhile while waiting for new compilation to do.
Kinda sense of achievement yeah.. :)

No comments: