Saturday, June 28, 2008

Meet up

http://www.downtowneast.com.sg/e!hub/index.htm

First time to the new shopping centre at downtown east - E!hub.
What attracted me was the indoor Ferris Wheel.
So nice and colourful. :)

Anyway, met up with Gary yesterday night.
I was kinda late. =X

Dinner at a cafe at level 3 which is situated beside the Ferris Wheel.
Nice ambience oh.
I didnt ate much, coz i was kinda full.
Juz ordered my usual Ice Lemon Tea and Calamari Rings.
Ate and chatted a lot.
First time talking to each other in person.
And you are not quiet loh..
Maybe haven see ur quiet side yet bahx.



Watched WANTED.
The show is nice with violent scene, and abit of comedy.
Till the end there's a twist.
I think the show is nice, for those who like action show can try it. =)

Hmm, after the show went to Pasir Ris den went back home after that.


Even though, everything feels like dream to me still.
i still had an unforgettable nitez with you. :)








Sorethroat and flu is killing me. :(