Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On-going Ranting

Yeah.
Jing will not stop ranting about work until she's satisfy with the job or she quits the damn job. :/
Jing is emo-ing, Jing is angry, Jing is falling sick soon, no mood for lunch again.
Quite a lot of jobs on hand but now its pending for others to pass me the relevant certs.

Anyway tat fucking old idiot didnt hire anyone to help Shari and me!
Whereas yesterday came in a lady from RP my senior, who is hired by that old idiot to do wat GST and tax stuff.
What the fuck lah.
What the fucking wrong with his pea size brain? Omg.
Bloody hell, seriously loh..
His own job dont want to do, keep on helping other people for fuck sial.
I think he thinks of promoting, think until crazy already loh. nb..

As you know, i sits just in front of him.
Sometimes, i can hear him ranting to other people that he's busy.
Yada yada, busy with other people stuff.
So KPO.
I wish i can stuck 2 earphones in my ears.
But cant.. wait kanna page by PA system, i dunno.

Last week, he actually wans me to OT to do the finance job WHICH IS NOT MY JOB LOH! NB!
Lucky for me, i didnt touch that job as he didnt ask me back.
If not i will curse and swear ah.

Just now after meeting, Shari tells me that now she realize why Desmond say that idiot is really useless.
Because our department stuff, he dont even know how the procedure goes on.
He only cares about Due work and if when can be closed.
Where gt this kind of supervisor one?
And seriously now thinking back, it was Desmond who teaches me how to do the bloody work one loh.

I think Shari oso cannot take his nonsense already.
Last time, she still can say that she saw worst case before.
But now, her temper oso becoming bad cz of that idiot. LOL!
Buey Tahan~

Enuff of ranting for till now.
Will be back for more ranting. Hehx.
Anyway, too harsh due to anger lah.
Wateva. i dont care.
I write wat i wan in my blog. Lala~
Ciaox~

Mui not online~~!! >.<
Lonliness.. :(

She's online~!! :D