Saturday, June 21, 2008

On the 20th June....

Its Desmond's last day. =(
Sad lea..
No lunchmate, gt to emo lunch now. (haha.. kidding.)
No one help me carry heavy heavy files to delivery.
No one help me out if i problem.
No one to scold Jonathan with me den make me happy if i am in bad mood. LOL!
Ohhh wellll..
But sooner or later he oso have to go lah..
Just that he go earlier only.

Anyway we had lunch at Mac.
Shari joined us.



Back to work, went to find Desmond regarding hand over stuffs.
Damn, now i got lots of case in my hand already. #$%^&*@#$%^&*&^%$
Headache, gonna be a no life worker soon again~

After that, we took some last photos for memories. :)


My best guy friend in the office.


Yes, my department.
Now left me and Shari only, pathetic~


Suppose to OT again.
But Jonathan asked me to go.
So i went to meet my 2 Sistas and Alex for partyworld at Yishun Safra.
Ok Alex, you are a confirmed member in the sistas grp now.
Haha.. mayb at least during singing session yah?





Sang quite alot of songs.
Some songs that i haven been singing oso sang ytd.
Like Tong En - Ben Lai, that i really sing out loud man.
And some F.I.R high pitching songs.
No wonder my throat feels quite painful after singing.
But i had fun!

Oh ya, Alex really can sings well.
I suggest he go for some competition. :)
He's oso a entertainer of the night ah.
Keep making us luff. HAHA!

Anyway, yan didnt sing much tat time. :(
Haix..
Say truthfully here, my 2 sistas ytd oso didnt really mix. =(
But i dunno if they went mac got mix around mahx.
Cz i was really tired and my contact lens too dry le.
So i went home 1st.
Reached home ard 1am.
Bathe and sleep at ard 2am.

Tired tired jing.
Hahax..

Nth much to add.
Ciaox~