Monday, September 14, 2015

Start of Term 3

In a blink of an eye, its the end of my 3 weeks of term break.
WHY SO FAST?!
I haven enjoy my break enough yet.
Mostly, I spend time coloring and watching drama after I come home from work.

Having 9 weeks of classes this term, looking forward to the next term break. :(
I am okay with attending classes just that I hate the assignments.
And I am going to exam again for this term. Argh!

Gonna have a blue blue Monday for this whole term. Wtf.
Luckily, this term doesn't have much weekend classes.

Seriously, I dislike the school system.
Why they don't give us our grade every term?
I still need to wait until I finish my 3 terms then I can get all my grades.
Stupid or what?

Hopefully, I don't fail my term 2.
Really don't want to retain because I have good classmates.

Looking on the bright side, at least I am almost halfway my degree course.
Jiayou bah..~! :)

No comments: